Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm a Flower quickly fading!

I want to be a better person….I feel like I am a better person then my life reflects. However, I look deep into my life and it’s all confused, broken and torn up ready to start construction. I need a desperate change. I decided to start writing and reflecting thru blogging as a emotional outlet vs. what I have been doing. It’s defiantly cheaper then therapy. I feel if I send out my thoughts, goals, dreams, struggles and triumphs out into the universe it may open up a world for possibilities, advice and reflection. You never know! I will be 28 next month and I feel it’s time to grow up a little. Today I read a quote  “Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil“ It’s amazing how simple that may sound, however….it’s true. I have been letting life happen to me for far too long and I ended up not recognizing myself or anything around me. I need direction and purpose. This life is too short to miss out on all the beauty it has to offer. I feel up and excited for this challenge to bring the light back into my world and I welcome all to jump on board with me and support me in this new journey I am starting. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Just remember: in our weakness, God is strong!! (2 Corinthians 12:9) No matter how hard we try to better ourselves by our own efforts - we will always fall short. It is only through God's grace and strength working in us that a real, lasting difference will be made. I am looking forward to following you and walking beside you on this journey. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete