Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello again


Its been a long while since I last visited the world of blogging. I first wanted to sit down and blog to clarify thoughts in my head and reveal the truth behind it all. Unfortunately I wasn't ready. I was very much clouded by circumstance. 6+ months later my entire world has flipped. New job, new home, new roommates, new car, new friends.....even a new haircut. Why do I feel the exact same way as I did? Can anyone relate to a time that everything around them changed but u still felt the same? At the end of the day your thoughts are your thoughts and u haven't figured anything out. On the outside your life looks put together and on the inside ur thoughts are confussed and clouded. I think the biggest step I needed to make was to clean out the extra complications in my life before I could figure out the rest. So, here I am again....6 months later! Gonna try it all again.
I always appreciate feed back and thoughts and I welcome everyone to be a part of my journey to find out who I am. But even if I was all alone this is a great tool for working out my thoughts.
Goal 1. Make Goals
Goal 2. Make the time for my own thoughts
Goal 3. Write thoughts down via blogging
Goal 4. Discover who I am
Day 1 down. The rest of my life to go.
Challenges come not to depress or get you down, but to master and to grow and to unfold your abilities. .....

1 comment: